1- First Contact and Preliminary Study of the Project
- Investigate your operations: to search optimum between biogas production and valorization
- Pre-dimensionning the project
The ERigene team explores with you the best options to implement and install the ERibox system in your premices.
- Laboratory analysis: BioMethane Potential tests (BMP) *
- Technical/biological studies of the project
- Technical & Economical
- Electrical & Environmental
* If the BMP proves insufficient to , only the methane potential Test is invoiced.
3- On Site Implementation
- Delivery and Installation
- On-site Training
- Technical and biological Support
Conveying the digesters and control module.
Setting up the control module.
Remove the digestion modules.
Connecting the digesters to the control module.
Loading a digester module
Performance Monitoring and Maintenance
Thanks to the control module, digestion performance and biogas production are monitored remotely by ERigene via the internet, allowing to adjust the some parameters to seasonal or material variations.